Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Someone Else...

Someone Else… By WhoLeo
The one I want
Wants someone else
Why is it so hard
To find someone available?
Someone who doesn’t love another
But loves me.
I love our conversations
Up all through the night
Amazing personality
Always being fabulous
Making me laugh and smile
Has marvelous talent and style
Knows that I exist
That I breathe, I sleep, I dream
But doesn’t know that I'm willing
To breathe to be together
To sleep together
To Dream together
It’s like being in a relationship, but without the relation
It’s like being in love, without love
I’m missing you
Funny, I never had you
I want to tell you all this
But I just can't
I won't
I'll have to settle to being a friend
A friend that can love you more then you will ever know.
That someone else…
He better be worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this..especially the part about breathing/sleeping/dreaming..ure really coming into ur own, poetry wise..xoxo