Friday, November 30, 2007

No Idea

You have no idea
What I'm going through
Sitting, answering questions
All I can think about
Is her
Are you ok?
Why is this happening to you?
Waiting
For an answer
Are you ok?
She still asks questions
What do you do?
I worry
Why are you interested?
Because I love her
I want this
But I want her to be free
Free from this disease
That eats like a tiger feasting on game
Don't
Don't let it pounce
Don't let it feast
Let it feast on fear
And flea from courage
Courage while she asks questions
While I think of what to say
And think of her
Strong
Courageous
I am strong
I am courageous
While I sit there
In the blood filled room
And in the learning filled room
You still
Have no idea
What I'm going through
Maybe
I don't want you too

1 comment: