Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Reflecting

As I sit here and read my past stories, poems, haiku's, and blogs, I have to admit; I've been through a lot these past years. Quite more than what I could have ever expected.

Stories of adventure, lost love, heartbreak, sadness, remembrance, depression, struggle, triumph!

So much has happened. And through all the low points, I am still here.

Breathing

Living

Embracing

Life!

I have to say, I am so proud of the person I am today. I may still feel incomplete with a long journey ahead, but I could not be happier with where life has taken me.

I just wish I had more confidence to do the things I'm too afraid to do.

I can feel it, though!

1 comment:

e. evan ortiz said...

I feel you. This reminds me of my "Big Baby" post. That fear that keeps us from doing certain things is annoying. It's all good though. We'll get where we need to be eventually, right? I hope so! I love that you're proud of the person you have become and with your life. That is such a blessing. Cherish that happiness and don't forget to thank God for it. I pray that you're never unhappy. You deserve that sanity! Love this.