Monday, February 02, 2009

Random Things About Moi.

1. I’ll start with something easy: I have a twin sister...we are very different.

2. My favorite movie of all time is The Hunt for Red October, I have no idea why though.

3. I hate (i know, its a strong word) Dakota Fanning. I can't stand her. I refuse to watch a movie with her in it.

4. I hate raw tomatoes.

5.Despite my hate for raw tomatoes, I love them as a pizza topping.

6. My favorite beverage is Orange Juice...I drink it at least 3 times a day. Even though it gives me horrible heartburn.

7. I miss my dad. He's the reason I want to be a Social Worker.

8. When I wake up most mornings, I make myself remember his voice telling us to get up.

9. I MUST have at least one cup of coffee within 2 hours of getting up...otherwise I get a headache.

10. I have four sisters (one being my twin)

11. Although I say the opposite, I am very moody.

12. I like the Zodiac symbols (i'm a gemini)

13. I like the Zodiac symbols because of Battlestar Galactica.

14. My urge to move out is not understood by many people.

15. I secretly (well, not so secretly anymore) want to be a Pussycat Doll.

16. The first thing I look at in a potential mate is whether or not they have a visible birthmark (because I do)

17. I have a really really hard time talking about my feelings. And that bothers me.

18. I love Seth Meyers from Saturday Night Live. His comedic personality is very attractive.

19. I love to impersonate foreign accents. I am really only good at British and Latina Brooklyn though.

20. My favorite animal is a Raccoon.

21. I LOVE Star Trek. Space is fascinating (my dad taught me that)

22. We are all walking contradictions (courtesy of Evan)

23. PRA changed my life. And I really mean that.

24. I think my god daughter Ava is the closet I'll get to being a father, and that scares me.

25. My cat Aurora is like my daughter too. When she purrs because of me, I could cry its so beautiful.

26. My sister is my hero.

27. I want to travel the world but I'm scared that I have to do it by myself.

28. I'm worried that I won't find someone to grow old with.

29. I think cell phone contracts are evil. Getting a new phone every few months is a necessity.

30. The best book I've ever read was the Rainbow Boys trilogy. It reminded me of my high school days.

31. I regret only two things in my life: Not being who I was in High School and a certain College Librarian.

32. Meeting new people is fun.

33. I am a very emotional person.

34. My room is rarely clean. And I like it that way!

35. Since giving up Pork and Beef products last March, I've eaten pork three times and beef only once.