Monday, August 18, 2008

The Best Date.

I just got home after a lovely dinner with a dear friend of mine. We joke around that we are perfect dates for each other because we have good food, great conversations and we don't have to put out and the end of the night. The perks of being gay!

So our "date" got me thinking of what I would like in a potential mate.

These are my criteria for the perfect date with the perfect person:
  1. Intellectually stimulating.
  2. Impeccable sense of humor.
  3. Adorable smile.
  4. Attractive.
  5. Educated.
  6. Respects family dynamics.
  7. Has a good credit score.
  8. Good sense of style.
  9. Has a stable job.
  10. Enjoys scifi related stuff (at least let me watch Star Trek with out complaining!).
I know he's coming. Soon.

2 comments:

e. evan ortiz said...

Nice list! I think I got eliminated after number 7. lol

Anonymous said...

lmaooo im mad u really put good credit score on the list! smart!!!